Thursday, February 2, 2012

SUPERFREAKY


SUPERFREAKY eng: 
IT´S SUPER FREAKY YEAH 
HOW MUCH YOU´RE BETTING 
IT´S SUPERFREAKY YEAH 
YOU WILL SEE HOW I TAKE IT
 
Tell me why being a man
 I can´t dance I can´t flirt 
I have groopies makin booking 
making cue in my facebook 
 got some x-tra large condoms just to make room and presume 
get the shirt get the shoes get the pockets full of get the secret perfume 
i´ll make that freakin freeky call to a lost princess 
she was lost in my agenda man you know that´s a mess 
I say hey pretty lady you want to swing with me? 
let´ts do it old school no xtras, no trios 
tonight it´s just you and me till make it 


RAP2: get in the club the club is pack 
fight for the V.I.P.like star wars 
tell chewaka to step a- side 
cause like Michael that girl is mine 
Girl what´s your name 
Imma face-book it 
Imma walkin wikipedia when it comes to freaks 
every single chick take a pic with me 
and I twitter more pics than P diddy 
dancin dancing move it to the rithim on this danceflour 
dance some more gettin closer to this motion 
ain´t ya felling this reaction to the satis-push it Ass-so push it 


COOL RAP: Let´s get outside let´s snif some air 
get motorized segway somewhere 
I don´t want to be treated like a one night stand 
ya´ll women cumming much worse this days 
 it´s not disrespect don´t get me wrong
I´m not your son or your number one 
read my lips when I tell you so 
I just want to have some fun! 
 Don´t ask me why I know 
cause I know you´r kinda freeeky 
not even being so pretty can´t deny your rock ´nd roll 
 a rockstar a monstar a stupidupy lobst-ticky
wikin´ pic this session freakin´all night long 
all night long X18
This is...1KILO Productions
Now tell me who the freak are YOU?X24
It´s SUPERFREEKY YEAH...



No comments:

Post a Comment